Harrison E. James
Harrison E. James is an attorney in the Los Angeles office of Wisner Baum, where he focuses his practice on the firm’s pharmaceutical drug liability, class action, and consumer fraud litigation.
Harrison joined Wisner Baum in May 2019 as a law clerk while he was still a student at UCLA School of Law. He was hired as an attorney in May 2021 after passing the California bar exam.
During his time at UCLA, Harrison was the Chief Managing Editor of the Pacific Basin Law Journal. He was also a member of two moot court competition teams—the UCLA Cybersecurity Moot Court Team that placed second in the Qatar International Cyber Security Contest, and the UCLA Clara Barton IHL Competition Team that received an award for best brief.
Harrison completed his undergraduate work at the University of Southern California, where he was a Presidential Scholar and a member of Phi Beta Kappa. He graduated magna cum laude in 2016 as a Philosophy and English double major.
- University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law (J.D., 2020 with a specialization in Law and Philosophy)
- University of Southern California (B.A., magna cum laude, 2016)
- Member, Phi Beta Kappa
- California, 2021
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California, 2021
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California, 2021
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan, 2022
Awards and Honors
- California Powerhouse, Law360 Regional Powerhouse Series, 2021
- Selected: Southern California Super Lawyers® – Rising Stars, 2023
- State Bar of California
- National Lawyers Guild—Los Angeles
- Consumer Attorneys Association of California
- The American Association for Justice Leaders Forum - Champion; Section on Toxic, Environmental, and Pharmaceutical Torts (STEP)
- Mass Torts Made Perfect Conferences
Pro Bono/Civic Activities
- Participated in UCLA Law School’s Tribal Legal Development Clinic
- Participated in El Centro Youth Deportation Defense Clinic
- Served as an intern at Loyola Project for the Innocent
Wisner Baum PA Truck Accident Lawsuit
Farmingdale High School Bus Crash Kills Beloved Band Director and ChaperoneBus News, Timothy A. Loranger, Wrongful Death
Compensatory vs Punitive Damages in Personal Injury LawsuitPersonal Injury, Wrongful Death
July 2023 Newsletter
How to File a Baby Food LawsuitHelen E. Tokar, Pedram Esfandiary, R. Brent Wisner, Toxic Baby Food News
What You Should Know About Black Boxes in CarsPersonal Injury
Osprey Crash in Australia Kills Three MarinesAviation News, Helicopter Crash, Military Accident News, Personal Injury, Timothy A. Loranger, Wrongful Death
Parents of Brandeis Student Killed in Bus Crash File Wrongful Death LawsuitBus News, Clay Robbins III, Press Releases, Wrongful Death