Index of People Named in Monsanto Papers
- Branch Chief at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention / Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry
- Former Monsanto Company Scientist, Paid Monsanto Consultant. Currently works as a Consultant/Professor Clinical Epidemiology, Aarhus University
- Monsanto Company Chemistry Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Regulatory Affairs Lead for Monsanto Europe and Middle East
- Former Monsanto Europe Corporate Affairs Lead for Crop Protection
- University of Illinois Professor and Paid Monsanto Company Consultant
- CropLife America Senior Vice President of Science and Regulatory Affairs
- Former Monsanto scientist. Co-wrote an occupational pesticide exposure study with John Acquavella. At the time, both Cowell and Acquavella were Monsanto employees.
- Executive at Bayer CropScience, Western Growers member, California Seed Association member
De Billot, Maurice
- Monsanto Europe Regulatory Affairs Lead
DeRoos, Anneclaire J. (De Roos 2005)
- Lead author on ‘Cancer incidence among glyphosate-exposed pesticide applicators in the Agricultural Health Study.’ Study found suggested association with multiple myeloma associated with glyphosate exposure.
- Scientist and Monsanto Company Consultant. Currently works for Exponent
- Monsanto Company Lead Toxicologist. Monsanto employee since 1991
- Monsanto Global Product Quality Lead, Crop Protection
- Monsanto Company (Europe) Global Crop Protection Regulatory Affairs Strategy Lead. Also Chair of the Glyphosate Task Force
Gasnier, Celine (Gasnier 2009)
- Lead author of the study ‘Glyphosate-based herbicides are toxic and endocrine disruptors in human cell lines
- Monsanto Executive, Asia Regional Director, Regulatory Policy and Scientific Affairs since 2006
- Monsanto Company Lead, Medical Sciences and Outreach and Distinguished Science Fellow. Monsanto employee since 1998
Graham, William (Bill)
- Former Monsanto Co. International Regulatory Affairs Manager for Glyphosate. Currently works as a consultant
Greim, Helmut (Greim 2015)
- German toxicologist and lecturer, co-wrote a review on glyphosate, which found the chemical is not carcinogenic. His co-author, David Saltmiras, was a Monsanto employee. The study was funded by Monsanto.
- EMEA Crop Protection Regulatory Affairs Lead, Monsanto Europe. Former Regulator Affairs Manager for Glyphosate
- Monsanto Director of Process Technology
Hayes, Wallace (Wally)
- Former Editor of the journal Food and Chemical Toxicology
- Former Monsanto Company Manager of Toxicology Programs (1989 – 2010)
- Monsanto Company Strategy, Compliance, Operations Lead, U.S. Technology Development
Heydens, William (Bill)
- Monsanto Company Product Safety Assessment Strategy Lead. Previously worked as Toxicology Manager, Toxicology & Human Risk Assessment Lead, Product Safety Center Lead, and Global Chemistry Regulatory Affairs Lead. Monsanto employee since 1990
- Former Director of EPA’s Office of Pesticide Programs. Now retired
- Monsanto Company Director of Regulatory Affairs, United States. Liaison for Monsanto to U.S. regulatory agencies including U.S. EPA, USDA, FDA, and Fish & Wildlife Services for all biotechnology and chemistry products
Kier, Larry and Kirkland, David (Kier & Kirkland, 2013)
- Published the study ‘Review of genotoxicity studies of glyphosate and glyphosate-based formulations.’ The study found that glyphosate, nor formulation poses a risk to humans. At the time of the study, Larry Kier was a Monsanto toxicologist. He later became a consultant for Monsanto. David Kirkland was paid over $15,000 for 10 days of work on the project.
- Monsanto Company Toxicologist
- Environmental Assessment Strategy Lead at Monsanto Company
- Molecular biologist at Monsanto Regulatory Affairs
- Monsanto Canada Regulatory Affairs Lead
- Monsanto Research Scientist
- Former EPA official, sat on CARC Committee with Jess Rowland. Now works for Exponent
- Former Monsanto Executive, worked in Toxicology Agriculture Research & Development for Monsanto Europe. Currently works as a consultant
- Former EPA Director
- Editor of the journal Critical Reviews in Toxicology, which published the Expert Panel Manuscript on glyphosate. Monsanto paid a number of experts on the panel.
- Former Forbes contributor and fellow of the Stanford Hoover Institute. Forbes cut ties with Miller and his articles were retracted for his failing to disclose conflict of interest with Monsanto.
- Former Monsanto Regulatory Affairs Specialist. Currently Monsanto Communications and Technology Writing Manager
- Former CEO Monsanto India. Sits on Board of Directors for Monsanto Global. Managing partner of SN Consultants
- EPA Chemical Review Manager
- Monsanto U.S. Agency Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Former Monsanto consultant who found evidence of glyphosate genotoxicity and gave suggestions for Monsanto to perform additional tests
- Intertek Scientific & Regulatory Consultancy Staff, Ph.D. Senior Vice President, Food & Nutrition Group
Rogers, Stephen G.
- Former Monsanto chief technology officer and former Monsanto research scientist
- Monsanto EU AgChem Ops
Rowland, Jesudoss (Jess)
- Former Deputy Division Director of EPA’s Office of Pesticide Programs (retired). Author of CARC report which found glyphosate is not carcinogenic. Had close ties to Monsanto, now works as a consultant for chemical industry
- Monsanto Company Scientist, Science and Policy Lead Since 2005
- Former Monsanto Company Toxicology Manager. Currently works for Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Molecular biologist, professor at University of Caen since 1991. Lead author of a two-year feeding study on rats which reported tumors among rats that were fed Roundup
Sorahan, Thomas (Tom)
- Scientist and Paid Monsanto Company Consultant
- Monsanto North America Vice President of Government Affairs
- Toxicologist. Co-authored a 2004 study on glyphosate, which found the weight of evidence is against surfactants potentiating the toxicity of glyphosate
- Monsanto Company Vice President of Global Regulatory Affairs
Williams, G.M., Kroes, R. & Munro, I.C. (Williams, Kroes & Munro, 2000)
- Wrote the review ‘Safety evaluation and risk assessment of the herbicide Roundup and its active ingredient, glyphosate, for humans.’ The review concluded “Roundup herbicide does not pose a health
Multiple lawyers recommended Wisner Baum to me and I have been consistently impressed with the quality of their work.- Best Law Firms Survey
Wisner Baum are not only amazing attorneys but more importantly, they are activists. They are about changing the systems which got us into trouble in the first place. They understand their role in the process of making change.- Kim Witczak
The Wisner Baum firm has some of the top legal minds in the country; they are driven, determined, trustworthy, ethical and passionate.- From Best Lawyers® Best Law Firms
Thanks to your efforts I was able to recover from a tragic experience and turn my life around for the best.- W.T.
A special thank you to your Spanish-speaking staff for the extra effort put into this case. The language barrier was never a problem, and we are so very thankful to them. Your name holds much respect in our family.- G.C. & C.C
It is obvious that the people at Wisner Baum believe in what they do. And that you all really care about your clients.- The B. Family
I appreciate that you care about how I feel and that you take time to use your talents to ensure your every contact with me is warmly professional.- A.D.B.
I wanted a fair settlement within an appropriate time frame, and without any public scrutiny. With your hard work and dedication, we were able to achieve those goals.- T.O.